Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Love

I love John 15.  I think it is a chapter that sums up the life of a Christian.  Love others above yourself.  Follow God's commands for our life.  Understand that if following Jesus makes others uncomfortable or angry, they were uncomfortable and angry at Jesus first.  We can acheive nothing with any worth unless God is a part of it. 

This last section hits close to home for me right now.  I am contemplating my career right not.  I love teaching, but I am also trying to see if writing could be a possible income source for my family.  I also am trying to open options in case I ever want out of the classroom.  Reading this chapter reaffirms that God is working in my life.  I have to trust his guidance and know that I will be successful and fruitful if God is my focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment