Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Psalm 85

10 Love and faithfulness meet together;
   righteousness and peace kiss each other.
11 Faithfulness springs forth from the earth,
   and righteousness looks down from heaven.
12 The LORD will indeed give what is good,
   and our land will yield its harvest.
13 Righteousness goes before him
   and prepares the way for his steps.

    I am visiting my parents for a couple of days. My son loves it here because he can play in the creek, ride the four-wheeler with his grandfather, and they always have ice cream for him. I love it because it is the most beautiful place I've ever seen. This morning, as the sun rises, a fog lifts to reveal the mountains that stand guard over this valley.

    As beautiful as places can be, I also found beauty in these words from Psalm 85. I often read by Bible just to get a lesson or idea from them. I want to know God's plan and God's rules. Today, I just needed to read beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment