Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trust

    Busy! Busy! Busy! My week is crazy! I am participating in an Enrichment conference this week, luckily my big presentation was opening keynote address. I don't have to work on it anymore at night. I have also taken on two writing jobs. Then I still have to be Mommy and wife-extraordinaire!

    Times like this week remind me to trust in the Lord. Psalms tells us over and over to put our faith in God, but do we really trust him? I catch myself thinking I have to do it all and be good at everything all the time. If I put that much pressure on myself then I am NOT putting enough trust in God. I find that I have to keep reminding myself that He is in control, not me.

    My prayer for you today is that you are able to put your trust in God and enjoy your busy times for what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment