Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What's Most Important?

Sometimes I get overwhelmed with work or family activities and have to prioritize my time. I have to take a step back and ask myself which item on the to-do list is most important. Deuteronomy 30:16 lays it out for us.

16 For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

What is most important in your life today?
Jessica is a fifth grade teacher and beginning freelance writer. She is the wife-extraordinaire to Josh and mother of two year old Devon. When she isn't teaching, mothering, cooking, cleaning, or writing, you can find her locked in a quiet room reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment