Monday, September 26, 2011

Love and Respect: Week Three

I admit, I have fallen off the bandwagon. Exhaustion from pregnancy and fighting allergies overtook me last week! I spent the past two days trying to put my house back together, and I will spend the next few trying to catch up on work. Having said that, I read Psalms 140-144 this morning for those of you who are following. The statement that rang true from several of the Psalms was a crying out to the Lord. Today, I cry out to the Lord for protection for my son, my husband, and myself for this unborn child. I meet him/her today on our first ultrasound.

As for our Bible Study, here is the update! Women, it is not easy to respect your husbands! Men are immature and not relational. They get mad and stomp away instead of dealing with issues. They don't WANT to TALK about it. Respect them anyway and learn their language.

The book says that we see through pink glasses and men see through blue glasses. This causes a major breakdown in communication! This week, I will try to see things from my husband's point of view!

Happy Monday!


Jessica is a fifth grade teacher and beginning freelance writer. She is the wife-extraordinaire to Josh and mother of two year old Devon. When she isn't teaching, mothering, cooking, cleaning, or writing, you can find her locked in a quiet room reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment