Sunday, September 4, 2011

Keeping It All Together

Organization is not my strong area of expertise. I am messy. I am forgetful. If it isn't a habit, I forget. My school year's goal is to stay organized. I am slowly redoing my daily habits to included a cleanup time for my desk and my table where I tend to stack things.

At home, I am also slowly adding in cleaning habits. I am still forgetful, though. I forgot to pay my babysitter last week. I need to work on my finances still.

We are all still works of progress. God is always asking us to improve some area of our lives. When we get stagnant, he tests us! Those tests are not always comfortable.

I hope you are not satisfied with yourself to the point that you think you don't still need work.
Jessica is a fifth grade teacher and beginning freelance writer. She is the wife-extraordinaire to Josh and mother of two year old Devon. When she isn't teaching, mothering, cooking, cleaning, or writing, you can find her locked in a quiet room reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment