Friday, September 2, 2011

Keeping It All Together

We are so busy! We try to balance work, family, and personal time every day. Some days are easy for me, like Sundays. My morning is easily devoted to church from habit. Friday mornings are more difficult. This morning my house needs my attention, my son is up early, I have papers to grade, and very nearly gave up my Bible reading time.

Balance is hard. Prioritizing is hard. It sounds easy, but sometimes it is difficult to know what is the most important when everything seems important! The only advice I have is to put God first. Pray! God will help everything else fall into place.

Have a great day and remember that God can balance it for you!

Jessica is a fifth grade teacher and beginning freelance writer. She is the wife-extraordinaire to Josh and mother of two year old Devon. When she isn't teaching, mothering, cooking, cleaning, or writing, you can find her locked in a quiet room reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment