Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Some mornings are difficult. Sometimes we don't want to crawl out of bed or wonder how we will ever make it past the coffee pot today. Some days we have a hard time opening our Bibles. We just don't feel "into" it.

I have had those days. The only way I have found to push through is to do just that, push through. Since I have been writing this blog, I find it easier to push through because this has become a habit. It makes sense for me to push through because I read every morning and post just afterwards.

I have also learned that we will not always feel God close by us. Sometimes we feel his absence. That isn't bad, it is probably God testing us. He wants to us push forward, even if we feel he isn't there. Of course, we know he is always watching us!

I hope you always feel close to God, but if not, push forward anyway!

Jessica is a fifth grade teacher and beginning freelance writer. She is the wife-extraordinaire to Josh and mother of two year old Devon. When she isn't teaching, mothering, cooking, cleaning, or writing, you can find her locked in a quiet room reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment