Saturday, August 20, 2011

Our Best, Is It Good Enough?

    Yes! My floors need to be swept, mopped, and vacuumed. My shower needs to be scrubbed. I didn't get my laundry finished this week.

    I try to get my housework finished during the week, so my Saturdays can be devoted to Devon, and my Sundays devoted to church activities and family time. I didn't quite make it this week. I have a lot of chores left, grocery shopping to do, and Devon needs a new pair of shoes.

    Let's look at the big picture. God created all of creation. He created volcanoes, blizzards, floods, and tornadoes. He created each animal, those we like and those that scare us. He also made me just the way he wanted me. As long as I follow his rules, trying to live a life without sin, my best is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment