Sunday, November 13, 2011

Approach the Day With a Smile

Today will be like other Sundays. It will be busy. We will rush around in a few minutes and try to get everyone dressed and ready for church. Church will be a flurry of Sunday School lessons, nursery snacks, and sermons. Then comes the rush to feed everyone lunch. Once we get home, laundry, school work, dishes, and planning for the upcoming week will take over. It's a crazy life!

Today, I will approach my Sunday with a smile!! It is beautiful. I have happy, healthy family. We are doing well. What do I have to complain about? I do not dare complain that I am so blessed by clothing, dishes, food, friends, family, and my church that I would want anything less in my life! No! No complaints today!


Jessica is a fifth grade teacher and beginning freelance writer. She is the wife-extraordinaire to Josh and mother of two year old Devon. When she isn't teaching, mothering, cooking, cleaning, or writing, you can find her locked in a quiet room reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment