Thursday, October 27, 2011

Paul

Paul was an amazing man! Acts 16 recounts a time when he preached to women, was serverly beaten, sang praise to God in prison after the beating, escapes again, and continues spreading encouragement to women.

I don't know what Paul looked like, but he had a way with women. He was able to spread to word of the resurrection of Christ throughout entire cities by preaching to groups of women. These women would then teach the entire household.

It still isn't clear what my path in life will be. I am not quite 30, and hopefully, I have many years ahead. I imagine there will be plenty of darkness along the way, but I hope I can bring the Light into someone's life.


Jessica is a fifth grade teacher and beginning freelance writer. She is the wife-extraordinaire to Josh and mother of two year old Devon. When she isn't teaching, mothering, cooking, cleaning, or writing, you can find her locked in a quiet room reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment