Monday, October 3, 2011

Love and Respect: Session Four?

I am not sure anymore which session number to put. My husband and I discuss the love and respect needs in our marriage so much now, that I feel like I should put session 10 or 12.

I have learned that the times I show the most disrespect towards my husband are the times when I am angry. When I am angry, I want love from him. The new strategy: When angry, try to approach him with a respectful tone and respectful words, but still tell him how I feel. The hope is that he will return love to me and issues can be solved.

Wish me luck!

On a different note, I finished Psalms today. Acts begins tomorrow. About to finish Joshua.

Happy Monday friends!


Jessica is a fifth grade teacher and beginning freelance writer. She is the wife-extraordinaire to Josh and mother of two year old Devon. When she isn't teaching, mothering, cooking, cleaning, or writing, you can find her locked in a quiet room reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment