Thursday, December 22, 2011

Leave of Absence

Hi folks! It has been a couple of weeks since I posted anything. In fact, I haven't even been reading my Bible. I hate to admit that.

My husband took a new job. I am more than halfway through pregnancy number two. My two year old keeps me active. Christmas is almost here. I am overwhelmed by housework, writing peices, and grading papers for my students.

I will not be posting until after New Year's Day. I have to reorganize my time and my schedule. I am not sure where this blog will fit in, but January always seems to be a great time to reorganize. Hopefully, I will talk to you all soon.


Jessica is a fifth grade teacher and beginning freelance writer. She is the wife-extraordinaire to Josh and mother of two year old Devon. When she isn't teaching, mothering, cooking, cleaning, or writing, you can find her locked in a quiet room reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment